Monday, March 19, 2007

A Little Machine Music

I used the weekend to turn out a few pairs of machine socks. I meant to make more, but there were a few glitches. Sometimes when you get a machine running as smooth as 'buttah' and churn out a few pairs of socks, the machine gets tired or thirsty or just plain ornery and starts to act up. Sometimes a needle or two disappoints. This was one of those times. A pair a day was all I could muster.

Kitchener time! I hope to get these done while watching Dancing With the Stars.

Today I made a mental inventory of my hand knit socks that are UFOs. I have five pairs. I wonder if I have forgotten any. One day this week I will search them out and see how many forgotten ones might be lurking in various bins and baskets. Uh-oh, I just thought of another pair. That's six. Way too many!

The Sock Lady

No comments: